Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Micro Minis





It's official - Maggie's got several new micro minis on the workbench in her studio. They are getting nearer and nearer to completion. Here are some photos of them! I don't have details yet on when they will go to the pewter casting company. As soon as I know, I will let you know through the blog, website and our email list.

Maggie and I are also kicking around a very special idea...unique, we think in the model horse world...for our micro mini collectors. A way for you to get exclusive, very limited edition micro minis at a good price with lots of variety. Stay tuned!




Also, thanks to our customers for their feedback on the micro mini book I wrote. It was my first foray into e-books, and I've learned a lot since creating it. I'm going to rework it over the summer and offer it for sale alongside my gardening and business books. Yes, I've written other e-books and I hope to have a lot to offer to the public. My other life outside of model horses is that of a writer and marketing consultant, and so I am going to be publishing many books that I hope will help folks.

The micro mini book is going to be divided into two smaller books and available at a FRACTION of the cost. Lulu wasn't the best choice for me as a publisher and I'm sorry the original price was so high. This way, you'll be able to buy the book for a very low price and enjoy the how-to stuff in one convenient spot.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I love the micro minis and I am really looking forward to these ones coming out! I loved the ebook too, by the way, and I am excited to hear about this new idea you have for micro mini fans... ;)

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! I look forward to placing my order for more new micros and the new version of the ebook!

    ReplyDelete