Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Micro Mini Wins German Live Show


I love it when customers let me know how their models did in the show ring. Andrea Bhend from Switzerland sent me this email. I copied it verbatim. Thanks Andrea!

She's referring to the micro mini Paso Fino ($15) sculpted by Maggie Bennett. She painted it herself. I'm attaching a picture of it for you to enjoy.



"I quickly wanted to write you to tell that yesterday, one of my little Micro MiniPaso I painted by myself won a gold medallion at the big German Breyerfest Show! He won the "mascot's class" and as you can see, his win is almost three times bigger than the horse itself, hahaha. The show, by the way, is the biggest in Europe and this year they had a record number of participants (61).
There were also so many people just visiting the fest like never before. It was fantastic, especially since right now, it's the only show I am able to visit since my studies take me so much time (and money). It was nice seeing people again I did not see for a couple of months..."

- Andrea Bhend, Switzerland, August 23, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment