Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Stuff for August


Well, I'm finally back! What I thought was going to be a few days off to enjoy a visit with my sister and her kids ended up being weeks away from the blog. First, I couldn't log into my blog here nor my others on Blogger - some sort of technical glitch. Then when that was resolved, the website had Issues. And I mean Issues. Yikes. The Help Desk at Yahoo was great, but uploading the site took a long, long time.

So I'm back...opening boxes of gorgeous new items here. First, Karla sent me the Arabian art tiles. Did you see them on the site? I think I told you that I have one in my office. I really love it. Someone else bought the same one and also raved about it. She's got two Arabian tiles, a Friesian and a pinto. See them here.

Next, Tabatha is almost ready with Elnathan version 2! She made changes to this guy and will be issuing only a handful. I'll get his waiting list posted soon. If you missed out on the first version, the second one, although different, will be available soon.

Sheri Rhodes sent me a painted Bravio resin that I'll be posting to auction soon. We're either going to do a private auction where you'll send us your bid or I'll do the typical eBay thing. He's a liver chestnut and the camera made him look too orange-y yesterday, so I'm debating taking new pictures of him. In the meantime though here's the closeup of his face - what do you think? I love how Sheri painted the star. So lifelike!

Let me know if you have any questions or ideas. Until then - have fun with model horses or your real equine pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment