Monday, November 9, 2009

Coupons & Bargain Stuff


Just sent out the November Collector Club newsletter, and I tucked a FREE SHIPPING coupon in at the end...it's free USA shipping/handling on any items, so make sure you order by Nov 30, 2009 and use that coupon!

Also I am clearing out the inventory big time. I've got a lot of boxed original finish resins, no names but some pretty nice like the little cutting horse figurine. It's all at rock bottom prices in the Holiday Shop on our website and I am going to be eBaying a bunch of odds & ends, like some left over sweatshirts from when we carried clothing, a few link & toggling bracelets I've got left, things like that. Our eBay store is equinartcreations; and I'll be announcing auctions here and through the Facebook fan pages.

Happy bargain hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment