Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Surprise! More New Micro Minis


I love surprises. Imagine my delight when Maggie Bennett sent me an email saying she had five more micros ready - so that makes NINE micros for 2009! An even nicer surprise was our pewter caster saying he'd have them ready in one day - so I should have them in stock by this weekend, November 14. I just have to say - and this is Jeanne, model horse collector talking here, not Jeanne at EquinArt - I love the action poses. I'm in love with Roscoe's snorting, fire breathing rearing pose. He's going on my desk for sure. Now to figure out what color to paint him...! He's at left. Head on over to the website to see the whole new, wonderful gang of micro minis by Maggie Bennett!

Get 'em while they're hot (and in stock!) - click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment