Thursday, January 29, 2009

Aiyana Salome Triumphs on Two Continents!


Two emails came to Tabatha Pack on the same day from happy owners of Aiyana Salome, her classic scale Arabian resin sculpture. I'm reprinting the emails here word for word. The photo is the Aiyana Salome painted by Penn Youngman, now in Sweden with her happy owner Marie Baath.






Hi Tabatha!

I just wanted you to know that my Aiyana Salome painted by Penn Youngman became Arabian champion on her first live show here in Sweden! Actually, it was my first live show too. so she also became best horse owned by a novice! It´s such a beautiful little mare. I had my eyes on Elnathan too, but I guess I was too late... Congrats on that beautiful horse!

Sincerly,

Marie from Sweden


The second note came from Heather Gill, a longtime customer and friend. She's from America.


I would like to boast about my Aiyana Salome, happily named Aiyana C+ just got back from the AMAHA (American Model Arabian Horse Association) 2008 Nationals show and she took many top placings along with

CM Pure Gender Champion

CM Pure Type Champion

CM Finish Reserve Champion
CM Presentation Champion

With all these placing helping her get the 2008 AMAHA National CM Halter Grand Champion!

She racked up enough points in one year to get her Legion of Merit in Halter which gives her the + behind her name =)


Thanks TAB for allowing me brag about my beautiful girl!

Heather



Congratulations to all of our customers on their beautiful painted Artist Resins!


No comments:

Post a Comment