Monday, January 19, 2009

Elnathan Sold Out!


Elnathan by Tabatha Pack is sold out! Tabatha accepted preorders, and then we opened up orders on Saturday. By Sunday night, all reservation slots were full, plus I have a waiting list of folks who contacted me before I had to cut off the orders. I'm thrilled for Tabatha. We helped launch her model horse career. One of the most rewarding parts of my job as president of EquinArt is helping new artists launch their careers. So far, we have launched Cathy Choyce, Michelle Platt, and Tabatha Pack. Each has had a sold out resin so far. Congrats to Tabatha. What a wonderful Arabian stallion resin. I hope everyone enjoys Elnathan.

If you missed Elnathan, Tab's other works - Saoirse, Aiyana Salome, Rena and Passion & Fire. All Arabians, all availabe, and all in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment